Keeping An Essential Appliance Working
The last thing you want to happen is to step into your shower and have cold or lukewarm water hit you. Unfortunately, this might happen from time to time. We rarely think about how essential our water heater is until it stops producing hot water for your bath, shower, dishwasher or washer. When your water heater stops delivering hot water, you’ll want to get this essential appliance repaired quickly and return your household back to normal. No matter whether you have a gas, electric, high recovery or tankless water heater, if it’s in need of repair or maintenance, your best choice for reliable, exceptional water heater repair in Chattanooga, TN is Chattanooga Water Heater Co.. Schedule an appointment with us by calling or texting 423-718-7342.
Local, Reliable Water Heater Repair and Installation Professionals
If your water heater is malfunctioning, and you’re searching for a local and dependable company for water heater repair in Chattanooga, TN, your reliable choice is Chattanooga Water Heater Co.. As a family-owned business, we’ve established ourselves as the leading water heater services company by providing exceptional service whether we’re repairing, replacing or installing water heaters. If you are looking for fast, effective service, give us a call or text 423-718-7342. If you reach us before noon, we’ll provide you with same-day service.
With Chattanooga Water Heater Co., you can expect service from experienced and knowledgeable professionals. We know that any number of issues can affect your water heater’s performance, from hard water to low water pressure to leaks. Problems can range from leaks to overheating tanks that could burst. Sediment build-up can cause heating elements to stop heating or you may not get enough water pressure and require a booster pump. No matter the problem, our skilled professionals will be able to diagnose it and get it repaired quickly so your hot water is restored to normal with as short of interruption to your daily life as possible. Our pros will thoroughly test your system, checking everything from valves and connections to sediment levels, water pressure and temperature settings.
Some of the common problems our technicians have encountered over the years when it comes to water heater repair include:
- Low or no hot water: Whether caused by sediment build-up, malfunctioning heating systems, or broken dip tubes, your water heater may fail to produce hot water or the temperature will be lower than normal. An undersized water heater may also be the problem if too much water is being used to heat it adequately.
- Leaks: If your water pressure is too high or the tank is overheating because of a faulty temperature or pressure relief valve, a leak may develop. It’s also possible the tank could burst. Anytime you have a leak, you’ll want to get it repaired quickly or other problems could develop.
- Strange odors and discolored water: Call us or text us today at 423-718-7342, if you’ve noticed your water heater is producing strange odors or discolored water. These could be symptoms of failing anode rods or corrosion in the tank. Decaying anode rods will produce sulfuric or rotten odors. A corroded tank will need to be replaced.
- Unusual noises: Rumbling noises are usually caused by sediment build-up, as water overheats. Whining noises indicate sediment has built up on the heating element and will cause lower water temperatures.
Types of Water Heaters Serviced
The experienced service professionals at Chattanooga Water Heater Co. can repair, replace or install a variety of water heaters including propane and natural gas heaters, electric water heaters, and tankless water heaters. We also service high recovery and heat pump water heaters. Along with repair and replacement, we provide regular maintenance services to ensure your water heater continues to work properly
When it comes to water heater repair in Chattanooga, TN, and surrounding areas, you may just need a repair to get the hot water flowing again. In some cases, however, the water heater may need to be replaced. Our talented professionals will ensure you get the right size water heater for your home. For all of our replacement and installation services, we provide a one-year labor warranty to go along with the manufacturer’s warranty. We also remove and recycle your old units for free.
Schedule Us Today
Anytime you’re having problems with your water heater and need water heater repair in Chattanooga, TN, if you want a fast, reliable local service, count on the professionals at Chattanooga Water Heater Co.. You can schedule us today by calling or texting 423-718-7342. Reach us before noon for same-day service.
- Tankless Water Heater Installation If you want hot water on demand, a tankless system may be right for you.
- Water Heater Replacement/Installation We offer full-service replacement and installation for all types of water heaters. Call today.
- Propane and Gas Water Heater Replacement Schedule an appointment today if you need a new propane or natural gas water heater.
- Electric Water Heater Replacement When you need tor repair or replace your electric water heater, trust our skilled professionals.
- Water Heater Inspection and Testing Make sure your water heater is working at optimum levels with our inspection and testing services.
- High Recovery Water Heaters Make sure your water heater meets your household demands with a high recovery rate.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters Heat pump water heaters will significantly increase energy efficiency.
- Hot Water Heater Boosters Increase your water heater’s heating capacity with a water heater booster.